I got this very cool award from the lovely and wonderful Ronda over at Ronda’s Rants. Though she lives in Florida now, she’s going to retire just down the road from me! I can’t wait 'til we can do lunch! Now, this award dictates that I list 6 things I love and then pass it on to 6 people... I can do that!
Things I love…
1. My baby girl, my fuzzy boy, and my family – chance AND chosen
2. Words… writing them, reading them, connecting with people via them
3. Camping and being out in nature… it’s the only time I completely ‘unplug’
4. Kissing… the long, slow, deep, curl-your-toes, all-night kind
5. Rain… being out in it… coming in from it… it’s all good
6. That connection you feel when you meet someone who just ‘gets’ you
And the wonderful people I’m passing the award on to?
1. Protégé at Life, Work and Pleasure… she’s amazingly creative (and eloquent) for a scientist!
2. Mel at Bodie Oracle… she’s not weird, she’s gifted (well, she IS weird but we just tell her she’s gifted to make her feel better)!
3. Kendall at Confessions of an Odd Duck… I wish more people were ‘odd’ like him!
4. Shanna at Smiles, Miles and Trials… she’s just so cool and SO creative with her finances… I’m in awe!
5. Jen at Red Cup Mom… she’s so honest and straightforward and she totally cracks me up!
6. Miss Caught Up at Caught Up In Life... I just found her and I'm totally living vicarously through her now!