Sundance got tagged for an interview meme by Batcat, over at Life, Work, and Pleasure. Since I'm busy today, whining about not having a toilet, I figured I'll let him at it...
1. Do you think you’re hot? Dude. I’m cool.
2. Upload a favorite picture of you. Why do you like this picture? Most of the pictures of me make everyone say, “Awwww, he’s so cute!” Sometimes I just don’t want to be cute, you know? This one’s got some ‘tude.
3. When was the last time you ate pizza? About 2 weeks ago. Man, I love me some pizza. Usually I only get a little crust, but Ryan, the 2-legged kid in the house, can sometimes be pretty careless with her food, especially on the weekends, when she can watch TV while she eats. She usually sits on the floor and leaves her food beside her (and she totally doesn't pay attention). Mom always says, “If it’s on the floor, it’s in Sundance territory,” so I don’t feel too bad when I snitch a bite (or a whole piece of pizza) here and there. She really ought to be more careful, don’t you think?
4. What was the last song you listened to? 'London Bridge is Falling Down', played by the 2-legged kid on the recorder, in the car on the way to school this morning. Of course, I was lying on the backseat with my paws over my ears, whining to myself and Mom was making this strange, choking-gurgling-crying sound, so I didn’t hear too much. I’ve really got to put that awful thing on my list of stuff to chew.
5. What are you doing now? Kicking back beside Mom on the couch. Yeah, I’m not supposed to be up here but Mom’s been a little distracted with all the digging going on in the front yard and the weird smells coming up out of the basement, so I’m gettin’ away with some stuff. Cool.
6. What name would you prefer besides Sundance? Well, I don’t really get called Sundance all that often (and I don't mind all that much, as I always sort of thought it was little on the frou-frouey side). Most of the time I’m Sunny or Bubby (don’t ask). But to tell the truth (and don’t repeat this, OK?), I sort of like it when Mom calls me Sweet-faced Boy. Yeah, I know it’s so not cool, but when she says it, she usually pinches my cheeks and kisses my head and gives me a big, long hug. You really can’t beat that lovey-dovey stuff, let me tell you.
7. What’s your favorite thing to do? Well, I like hanging out at the park every morning with my Mom, chasing ducks (not the geese, though… those buggers are mean!) and playing with my friend Riley. But I think my most favorite thing to do is go swimming with my cousins Ben and Hunter at their pool. I didn’t like to swim at first, but once Mom got me in the water and showed me I wasn’t going to drown, it was cool. Now I like to get in water wherever I am but I get yelled at for that… something about how I’m going to stink when I’m wet. Yeah, I have no idea either.
8. Where do you sleep? On the bed. Duh. Where do you sleep?
9. Do you have a favorite toy? Totally. My tug-of-war rope. I used to be able to pull the 2-legged kid around the room when she was hanging on to it. But she got big. Now I just try to pull Mom off the couch. It’s way cool.
10. Are there any other animals at your house? Hell no. This is my house. The 2-legged kid is as close to another animal as we’re gonna get.