Just an easy-peasy countdown post today. It was fun... try it! And you can change it around or add your own categories...
TEN things I’m thankful for...
1. Ryan – that she’s happy, healthy, smart, and independent
2. My friends and family (insane though they may be)
3. Rainy days (and sunny days)
4. My gorgeous, 4-legged, fuzzy boy
5. Weight Watchers
6. Good health
7. Blue Bunny chocolate-raspberry ice cream bars
9. Good books
10. This past year of change, growth, difficulties, joy, and new perspective
NINE things I do every day...
1. Wheeze my way around the park several times
2. Tell my daughter I love her
3. Drink milk
4. Check my email (2,563 times)
5. Hug my dog
9. Talk to someone I love via IM or email or my blog or Facebook
EIGHT things I find attractive in a guy...
2. A sense of humor
3. A creative streak
4. Honesty and straightforwardness
5. A socially liberal/conscious attitude
6. A great smile
7. A sense of adventure
8. Complete and utter devotion to me! (Duh)
SEVEN things I enjoy doing...
SIX things on my ‘to do’ list for 2010...
1. Take a cardio kick-boxing class
2. Run a 10K
3. Do 2 breast cancer walks with my gorgeous peeps
4. Get a new job with Weight Watchers
5. Give up diet soda for good
6. Turn my non-existent finances into existent ones
FIVE places I want to visit...
1. The Galapagos Islands
3. New Zealand
4. The Scandinavian countries (especially Denmark)
FOUR things that drive me nuts...
2. People who don’t scoop their dog’s poop
3. When someone leaves the empty toilet paper roll on the thingy
4. Arrogant, closed-minded people (especially when it's me!)
THREE smells I like...
1. Cookies or bread baking
2. Laundry drying
3. Bars in the morning… that stale boozy/smoky smell (it’s weird, I know)
TWO things I find difficult...
1. Forgiving myself
ONE thing I want...
1. To feel fulfilled in every area of my life (that's not too much to ask for, right? ;)