formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Happy New Year, my bloggy peeps! I don't know about you all, but I was quite happy to usher out 2010 and welcome 2011 with open arms. 2010 was a rough year for me. Rough. Like cheese grater rough. Like the North Sea in January rough. And I let it get to me. I let it drag me down... and under... and though I've managed to bob to the surface just long enough to take a breath, I'm getting really tired of fighting the undertow.

So 2011 is going to be different. I'm building a boat. Sailing anyone?

I didn't do any resolutions for the year (because, you know, I never keep them) but I have set some goals. And to make them more manageable, I've broken them down into 'to do' lists. On my list for January is to blog more (and write more in general). Hold me to it, 'K?

So, happy, happy New Year! I hope it holds happiness, health, prosperity, and peace for us all! XOXO

9 comments:

dianne said...

Happy New Year to you too Diane, I hope this year will be all smooth sailing for you!

xoxoxo ♡

hebba said...

So good to hear from you. Happy 2011

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Bloggy peeps???

May 2011 be the year of the boat.

And of adult English!

Sueann said...

My 2010 was terrific and I am planning on 2011 to be even better!!
Hope your 2011 is fabulous!!
Happy New Year and God bless sweetie
Hugs
SueAnn

Zuzana said...

Happy New Year dear Diane, may 2011 be a great one for you.;))
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you're still hanging around here! Happy 2011!!

Sherri Murphy said...

May you have the endurance of...Mark Spitz (you know- that HAWT Olympic Swimer/medalist from the 70s that ran away with all those gold medals)

Yep- that would be you--not just treading water in 2011, but setting records and leading the way!

Debbie said...

Happy New Year to you....its gonna be a better year! It almost has to be, right? :)

injaynesworld said...

Happy New Year, Diane. I think we were all happy to kick 2010 to the curb. ;)