formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Time Flies...

My girl just turned 14. I don't know how it's possible, but she did. When I started this blog, she was 8. A third grader. She's getting ready to start high school. HIGH SCHOOL, people! I can't even wrap my head around that. And? She's so cool. She really is. She's crazy-smart... she's funny as hell... she's talented (a writer!)... she's so beautiful in the water... and on land. I love her. I like her. She makes me proud and so happy.

Remember what she looked like back then?


So cute.

 
Gap-toothed.


Here she is on our recent trip to NYC (her choice for summer vacation)...


And here...


Even Spiderman thinks she's cool.


And you should see her IN the pool!

So, are you feeling old yet?

Yeah. Join the club.

5 comments:

dianne said...

It is lovely to read about Ryan and how she is now all grown up...over the years we have watched her grow, love these photos.
She is beautiful dear Diane, you have done a great job.
hugs
xoxoxo ♡

Amy McMean said...

Oh my gosh. She's all grown up!!

Sam_I_am said...

holy cow, when did that happen???

injaynesworld said...

She's adorable!

injaynesworld said...

Oops, that's not my link. I'll try again.