WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage? Unsweetened iced tea (which I spilled all over me)
2. Last phone call? Ryan
3. Last text message? Ryan
4. Last song you listened to? The Beauty of Who You Are - Marc Broussard
5. Last time you cried? I can't remember. But I'm sure it wasn't long ago.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? Yes. But not in friggin' forever.
7. Been cheated on? Oh, yes.
8. Kissed someone and regretted it? Oh, yes.
9. Lost someone special? Yes.
10. Been depressed? Yes.
11. Been drunk and thrown up? More times than I care to count (I learn my lessons the hard way).
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
LAST YEAR DID YOU:
15. Make a new friend? Yes, several.
16. Fall out of love? I think you have to be in love to do that.
17. Laugh until you cried? Yes (and ‘til I snorted).
18. Meet someone who changed you? Yes.
19. Find out who your true friends were? Yes (I already knew but they SO confirmed it).
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Yeah. Now ask me if I cared...
21. Kissed anyone on your FB ‘friends’ list? Yup.
22. How many people on your FB ‘friends’ list do you know in real life? Define 'real.'
24. Do you have any pets? Only the best dog in the world and a cat loves me... sometimes.
25. Do you want to change your name? Yes… to ‘Mrs. Gerard Butler’.
26. What did you do for your last birthday? It was almost a year ago. I don't remember yesterday.
27. What time did you wake up today? 4AM. 5AM. 6AM. 6:30AM.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Snoring. I have a cold. Sue me.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? My next trip to London.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Just one thing? Really?
32. What are you listening to right now? The sound of an electric space heater.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Yes (and pretty much did whatever he ordered me to do)
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? My font keeps changing size.
35. Most visited webpage? Facebook
37. Nicknames? Di-I and Bella (but only my Daddy called me those), D (when I was in college), Lady Di (but only my friend Mark called me that), Mom (but ONLY Ryan calls me that), Princess Apostrophe.
38. Relationship Status? Quite single
39. Zodiac Sign? Aquarius
40. He or She? Um, for what? Kissing? He. Watching chick flicks? She.
41. Elementary School? Franklin School and Elkton Elementary
42. Middle School? Thomas Harrison.
43. High School? Harrisonburg.
44. Hair Color? Your guess is as good as mine.
45. Tall or short? Middlin’
46. Height? 5' 6"
48: What do you like about yourself? I know how to use apostrophes properly.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes
49. Piercings? Ears
50. Tattoos? Not yet
51. Righty or lefty? Write righty… do everything else lefty
52. First boyfriend? The cutest boy in the first grade at Franklin Elementary School.
53. First kiss? The cutest boy in the 6th grade at Elkton Elementary School.
54. First best friend(s)? Joette Calautti
55. First concert? Chicago at JMU.
58. First date? Not fun at all
59. Eating? Nothing. Shut up, it happens.
60. Drinking? Nothing. I spilled it all.
61. I'm about to? Go home from a friend's.
62. Listening to? The heater (didn’t I say that already?).
63. Waiting for? The lottery win. I suppose I should play the lottery, eh?
64. Want kids? Got one. She’s quite enough, thank you.
65. Get Married? Never say never.
66. Career? I haven't yet decided what I want to be when I grow up.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? Depends… am I looking or kissing?
68. Hugs or kisses? Depends who’s giving ‘em. Duh.
69. Shorter or taller? Don’t really care.
70. Older or Younger? Not young enough that I could have changed his diapers; not so old that I’ll soon have to change his diapers.
71. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous IS romantic.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? Don’t really care.
73. Sensitive or loud? Who wants loud?
74. Hook-up or relationship? Depends… if it’s Shemar Moore, a hook-up (or 8) will do. If it’s Gerard Butler, I want the relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? Trouble. Definitely trouble.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger? Yes.
77. Drank hard liquor? Yes (and then kissed the stranger).
78. Lost glasses/contacts? Yes (but found them again).
79. Sex on first date? Yes. Shut up. He was cute.
80. Broken someone's heart? Yes (but not intentionally).
81. Had your own heart broken? Oh, yes (and likely will again).
83. Turned someone down? For what?
84. Cried when someone died? Yes. I have a heart, after all.
85. Fallen for a friend? Yes (and ON a friend… after that hard liquor).
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? Some days.
87. Miracles? Not so much.
88. Love at first sight? No.
89. Heaven? Probably not.
90. Santa Claus? No. That fat man let me down too many times.
91. Kiss on the first date? If the spirit moves me. Or, you know, the wine.
92. Angels? The kind with wings? Nope. But I’ve met a few of the human kind.
93. Had more than one bf/gf? At a time? Yes. They weren't exclusive relationships.
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Gerard Butler. Duh.
95. Did you sing today? Yes (Did you sing well today? Nope).
96. Ever cheated on somebody? No. What? They weren’t exclusive relationships!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? I’d go back to the day before my dad died and I’d get my ass home in time to say good-bye.
98. Worst day of the last year? The day of the cancer diagnosis.
99. If you could pick a day from this last year and relive it, what would it be? The day Ryan and I saw Annie on Broadway.
100. Are you afraid of falling in love? No... at least that's what I tell myself.