formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Wordsmith

I am a lover of words.

It's why I use so many of them.

Heh.

But really, I am. And I love, love, love it when they are strung together to make beautiful sentences - descriptions and rhymes, thoughts and ideas articulated in lyrical prose, straightforward, kick-me-in-the-gut, perfect representations of what I feel, want, need.

I seek out those words, all strung together in those ways, and I hoard them. I tuck them away for when I need them - when my heart and head are aching or when I'm searching for a way to pull together all the ragged, jagged pieces of me that need stitching up into something whole and solid.

But today?

Well, today I'm going to share some of my favorite words, all strung together in those beautiful ways, with you! And I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...

               

j






And last, one I sent to a friend today... 



These are but a sampling... there are so many more but there is neither time nor space to include them all. 

What words do you love, my peeps?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"to the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world"
"when the heart weeps for what is lost, the spirit laughs for what it has found" Sufi Aphorism

another smile on my face.....

Diane said...

Oooh, good ones, Jen!! xo

dianne said...

Beautiful, uplifting and encouraging words.
Hugs
xoxoxo ♡