formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yet Even MORE Swim Stuff...

Sorry... I know you're probably all bored blind, but I figured I'd post a few new swim meet pics. Tonight was the last meet Ryan will swim in before the big Champs meet at the end of July. She did really well and will likely place in all five of her events. The best part is that she's just having so much fun and is very focused on doing well... I'm SO proud of her. And that's all I'll say!

Oh, not quite done... tomorrow is the swim-a-thon (if the thunderstorms hold off) and we'll be turning in all of our donations... again, thank you SO much to everyone who sent in checks and cash! We appreciate it more than you know!!

Much Love, Diane... XO

No comments: