formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Monday, September 22, 2008

Before You Dig, Call Miss Utility...

There is something I will never understand. OK, there are a lot of things I will never understand, but this thing is one of the big ones. Why, why, why do people pick their noses in their cars?! WHY?! You are surrounded on all 4 sides by glass, people… I can see you. Everyone can see you. It’s one thing if you’re on a deserted road with no one passing you for miles… go ahead, dig for gold… excavate if you need to… I don’t give a flying fart. But when you’re in the middle of the city, at a stoplight, with other cars (filled with people) beside you, behind you, and in front of you, you simply need to stop. Or at least use a tissue. Seriously. Seriously!

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

LOL Diane, I agree with you completely, have often wondered it myself.;)

Anonymous said...

"Excavate." Hahaha, that's hilarious! P.S. Good observation, I've wondered this myself before too!

Unknown said...

You need to start honking and pointing. You can break people of the habit. Just think of it as a public service.