formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So Sad...

I logged in this morning to check email and Baldy's Blog, as I do every morning, and was so sad to see that Adrian Sudbury died early this morning. I hope some of you checked out his blog and, like me, were touched by what a remarkable man he was. I didn't know him personally but I'll miss him, as will many, many others. If there's a Heaven, I'm sure he's there now, enjoying a pint... so... Cheers, Adrian!

I've been a blog slacker lately, I know, but I've had company for 2 weeks. I'll update and post some new photos at the end of the week. Hope you're all well and happy... speak soon!

Diane... XO

No comments: