formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cock-A-Doodle-Do!

You know how Chinese restaurants always have the Chinese zodiac on their placemats? Ryan loves to read them every time we have Chinese (even though they never change). She and her cousin and grandma are all rabbits... I'm a snake... and guess what my ex is? Just guess...

A cock.

Makes me snort every time. Every damned time. I'm so easy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a monkey myself. It seems to apply more to my son however.

Anonymous said...

HAH! Too perfect.

I'm a rat...I wonder what that says about me.

Unknown said...

I am sorry to say,I too am a cock, or here as they say, a rooster, hope I am not being labled like R!!!

Kate P. said...

THAT is SO funny! My soon to be ex is a "DOG". Go Figure. LOL! BTW, Thanks for comment on my blog! Feel free to stop by any time! Good Ole VA girls need to stick together!