formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Friday, September 19, 2008

Short but Sweet

I've used up entirely too many words in the past couple of days, so this morning I'll keep it short.

I was driving Ryan to school this morning and she was telling me about the new librarian at school. I asked what happened to the old one, who Ryan wasn't terribly fond of (you must understand, when a child talks incessantly, someone whose favorite word is 'Shhhhhhh' isn't going to be a big hit). Anyway, she says, straightfaced, "Oh she retired. She was WAY overdue."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH! That's fantastic!

Unknown said...

As long as she isn't saying that about you ;)

Zuzana said...

I remember- very clearly- being the age (and thinking) as Ryan. Unfortunately, now I am approaching the age of the librarian - very fast.;)

Anonymous said...

Short but sweet...an aponymous titled blog...how cool ;-)