formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fourth of Fourth...

I got tagged again today but in a different sort of way (yeah, I'm a poet ;). My friend Protege assigned me the task of posting the 4th picture from my 4th photo folder and telling you about it. I was reeeeally hoping it wasn't a picture of something weird or embarrassing.



OK, yeah, a little weird, maybe (shut up, Mel!). Anyway, this is me, obviously, and Georgia, my cousin David's little girl, about 3 years ago (when my hair was shorter and... ummm... less lightened by the sun... yeah, that's it... less SUNbleached... yeah... we'll go with that). The picture was taken in England... in my cousin's restaurant, actually (OK, shameless plug here: Galloway's in the charming village of Woburn... for amazing food, ambiance, and hospitality, book Galloway's for your next evening out! Advertising is expensive, you know... every little bit helps!).

Anyway, my friend Mel came with me that trip to visit my family (and she fell off her shoe AND the curb and sprained her ankle and made me lug her 5,000 suitcases through train stations and airports... wench). ANYWAY, as you can see, Georgia's a gorgeous little girl, full of spunk and attitude, and I loved hanging around with her. Oh, and Mel killed Georgie's pet spider. Needless to say, she hasn't been back to England with me since. Geez.

I'm tagging Mel for sure... and anyone else who'd like to join in :)

8 comments:

Diane said...

I know what you're going to say, Melaronie...

So bite me! ;)

Love ya... really!

Melanie Gillispie said...

Oh man! Putting me out on front street like that?! How dare you?! Yes, I'm a clumsy, pet-killing, heavy packer. Nice to meet you!

And, shut up, Dianabelle!

Ronda's Rants said...

Wow...Mel sounds like my kind of friend!
I have an award for you!!!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful smile!

Unknown said...

Well, it sounds like you did cause her to sprain her ankle. You should have helped with the suitcases then ;)

Diane said...

Awww... thanks, Shanna!!!

H... I would NEVER!

Melanie Gillispie said...

Well, Mr. Heinous, she didn't push me or anything, but when I finally stood up she was laughing so hard at me she couldn't move. I think she might have peed if she had moved, she was laughing so hard. Of course I would have been laughing just as hard had the shoe - so to speak - been on the other foot.

Zuzana said...

Great picture Diane, simply love it! I am sure you and Mel had a blast - I somehow can understand the spider bit, I am not so keen on insects either.;)