formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sending Some Sunshine...

I had a post all ready for tonight (as promised!) but I decided this was more important...

I've met the most wonderful people here in Blogland (yes, I mean you!) and one of the most wonderful is Debbie, over at Single Mom in a Complicated World. Debbie is one of the sweetest, most giving human beings I've ever had the privilege of knowing. She's become one of my favorite Facebook friends as well and she's someone I know beyond all doubt I'll meet in person one day soon.

Debbie's going through a really difficult time right now... so I wanted to send her a little sunshine. I hope you'll all think good thoughts for her, too... she is so very deserving of them.


Keep your face turned toward the sun, Deb! Things will look brighter soon... I just know it! XOXOX

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Diane- This means so much to me!!! Thank you!! All the things you expressed are exactly what I feel about you. I love that someone I have never met has become one of my dearest friends!! Your encouragement means the world...

dianne said...

Very nice post for your friend, yes we do get very close to some of our followers, they become a part of our extended family.
I hope all goes well for you Debbie and Diane it is lovely to have you back with us. xoxoxo ♡

Sueann said...

WTG Diane! Debbie is deserving of sunshine and silver linings for sure. Good idea!!!
Hugs to you and Debbie
SueAnn

Sam_I_am said...

It's like Dolly Parton said, "You gotta put up with the rain to see a rainbow!" She's had the rain, now it's time for the rainbow!

Ronda's Rants said...

A very sweet post...I will blog jump over because any friend of yours is a friend I need to meet! :)

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

What a very thoughtful post for your dear friend. Hopefully one day you will meet in person, I'm sure you will. What a sweetheart Ryan is and I ♥ your boy. Great blog. Linda Australia

Anonymous said...

Hope life is treating you well!

Col
xox