formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Have You Seen My Voice Anywhere?

Since I've come back to Blogland, I'm struggling to find my voice. I know it's there somewhere... I know I have things to write about... I just can't seem to locate them. Or when I do find something to write about, it just doesn't sound right... it doesn't sound like me.

Meh.

So, for today, I'm borrowing Mary Oliver's voice. I love me some Mary Oliver...


Here's to finding voices... and wings... xo

2 comments:

Jenners said...

Some days all my voice wants to do is take a nap. So I let it. : )

Borrowing someone else's voice is always nice too.

Sueann said...

I too like Mary Oliver's voice!..I want to be like that!!! What she said.
Hugs
SueAnn