formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Friday, December 13, 2013

Bah Hum Cuteness!

I was feeling kind of Bah Hum Buggy today, so I went looking for something to cheer me up...

Looky what I found...


Baby Ryan says, "Well, hello there, bears! So, what do you want Santa to bring you?"


Baby Ryan is still happy... and tickling Mr. Bear's fuzzy chin...


Uh oh... Baby Ryan has had enough of bears and boxes and bows...



I know I'm partial, but I think Baby Ryan might just have been the cutest little elf ever. I miss that little elf. I crazy-love the big elf she's become... but I miss that little one.

3 comments:

J Cosmo Newbery said...

They change so quickly...

dianne said...

Gorgeous photos and memories, your baby Ryan is so beautiful.
hugs
xoxoxo ♡

Amy McMean said...

Love it, so cute.

You should ask your very nice elf to do the picture now. I'm thinkling it would make the best christmas card EVER.