formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rush Rush, Baby, Rush Rush

OK, so I've done a post every single day for the past month or so... but tonight, I'm not at home... and I have no ideas... but still, I feel the need to do a post. So I'm going to write something...

I watched a move this evening about cannibals. And it was kind of gross. But there were cute boys in it... so it was kind of OK.

I'm not sure what that says about me.

I'm not sure I care.

Also, I've had a significant amount of wine.

I'm thinking that's why the cannibal stuff was kind of OK. I'm also thinking that might be why this is possibly the worst blog post I've ever done.

And it's also why I'm OK with it.

Yeah.

So, happy Wednesday, my bloggy peeps. Have some wine. And don't eat any people. 'Cause it's really gross. Even if there are cute boys involved.




No comments: