formerly Diane's Addled Ramblings... the ramblings are still addled, just like before, and the URL is still the same...
it's just the title at the top of the page that's new

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Here Comes The Sun

In the words of the Beatles, 

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun
And I say, it's all right

Little darling
It's been a long, cold, lonely winter
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun
And I say, it's all right

That what they say. What do I say? 

I say, it's about damned time!

It has most certainly been a long, cold, lonely winter and I am more ready for spring than I think I have ever been. I took my fuzzy boy to the park this afternoon and we had a lie-down in the grass, just soaking up the sun. I'm reasonably certain I'm very, very low on Vitamin D. 


Although I'm always ready for winter to be over, spring feels even more important to me this year than it has in the past. I'm ready to feel better, physically as well as in my head and heart. I didn't expect to feel unwell this winter, especially after such a difficult summer, but Life has a way of throwing curve balls at you. I got hit with one, square in the face. 

But I'm back up, on wobbly legs, ready to move forward. 


And I say, it's all right. 

And it's gonna be all right. 

It is. 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This upcoming week will help you get some of that glorious Vitamin D!! I pray that you are soon warm and toasty from the inside out. Hugs.

Lee said...

There should be a happy medium.
We are in Autumn now and are having a week in the 30s.

That's 30C.